ACE Plus Scholarship Program
The ACE Plus Scholarship is available to full-time college students who received an Access College Early (ACE) Scholarship in high school. The ACE Plus Scholarship provides a $500 scholarship for the first year a student attends college full time and a $1,000 scholarship for the second year.
The ACE Plus Scholarship application period is now closed.
Thank you for your interest and participation in the ACE Plus Scholarship Program. Unfortunately, the 2015-16 academic year is the last year of the ACE Plus program. Please use the contact information below if you have any questions or comments.
If your application has been denied or returned to you, please log in, click the "Review Applications" tab, then click "Edit" on the returned scholarship application that is now in draft status. On the next page you will see your application and a comment section from the ACE Plus Coordinator as to why the application was denied or if more information is needed.
To be eligible for the first-year award, a student must:
- Have received a Nebraska ACE scholarship;
- Have received a grade point average of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale for all completed ACE-funded courses taken while in high school; and
- Enroll in a postsecondary educational institution as a full-time student.
- Have a completed high school transcript available for upload during the application process.
To be eligible for the second-year award, a student must:
- Meet all the requirements for a first-time award (above);
- Have received a grade point average of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale during the first year of college;
- Have an unofficial college transcript available for upload during the application process.
(Note: If you are unable to view your unofficial transcript online, this free program can create a PDF that you can then save to your desktop and upload during the application process.)
The scholarship may be used at any accredited institution in the United States. It will be paid directly to the attending institution and applied to the studentís total educational expenses.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until all funds are expended.
The ACE Plus Scholarship Program was developed by Nebraskaís Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education to encourage former ACE students to attend college full time. It is funded by the federal College Access Challenge Grant.
To see the 2014-15 year-end PowerPoint presentation, click here.
For more information, please contact Ben Civic at 402-471-0026 or Ben.Civic@Nebraska.gov.